Issues and Actions
Review of Export Controls
Register Interest ARM mbed IoT OS
Opportunity - Philips Consumer Lifestyle
Publish An Article
Publish an Event
Connect with members using eNetMail
Connect with the UK's Technology Network.
Search By Company
Latest e.Net Member News
New whitepaper from Intertronics - Designing-in Light Curing Adhesives
(20 November 2014)
This new authoritative whitepaper from Intertronics addresses the concepts around light curing adhesives, starting with the design function.
This new authoritative whitepaper addresses the concepts around light curing adhesives, starting with the design function. Design engineers will earn the gratitude of their production engineering colleagues if they can specify or allow for a light curing adhesive. In addition to performance advantages like distribution of load and stress over wider surface areas, elimination of joint fatigue, improved impact resistance, reduction in finishing and aesthetic enhancements, light curing adhesives can provide very significant process advantages. There are many proven applications in industries like electronics, automotive, medical devices, electronic displays, optics, glass and appliances – and all manner of plastic-based assemblies. The technology brings with it inherent productivity gains which can save money and increase competitiveness.
The whitepaper may be downloaded from www.intertronics.co.uk/white-papers or visit their blog at www.adhere.uk.com – also see www.youtube.com/intertronicsadhere.
Designing-in Light Curing Adhesives Whitepaper
Designing-in Light Curing Adhesives
Post this article to:
Comment on This Article
E-mail A Link To The Article
Text to email to the comment author:
e.Net Member News
New whitepaper from Intertronics - Designing-in Light Curing Adhesives
- This new authoritative whitepaper from Intertronics addresses the concepts around light curing adhesives, starting with the design function. By Peter Swanson
New from Intertronics – the Liquidyn P-Dot CT micro dispensing valve for highly viscous materials
- The new Liquidyn P-Dot CT high precision micro dispensing valve from Intertronics uses dynamic dot technology for the controlled dispensing of medium to high viscosity materials such as oils, greases, adhesives, silicones, lacquers, fluxes and other medical/chemical substances. By Peter Swanson
XpertRule Software to present at the IT2Industry conference at electronica on Nov 11th in Munich.
- XpertRule Software is pleased to announce that it has been invited to present at the IT2Industry conference for industrial and manufacturing software in Munich on November 11th. By Clive Duebel
New eco-DUO600 from Intertronics for the metering, mixing and dispensing of two component materials
- New from Intertronics is the preeflow® eco-DUO600 by ViscoTec which offers precision metering and mixing of two component materials such as silver loaded conductive epoxies, silicones or polyurethanes which may be dispensed in small quantities for either dots or beads. By Peter Swanson
Tech-savvy pupils asked for ideas in All Aboard competition.
- Transport Minister Baroness Kramer today (24 October 2014) launched a competition for students aimed at devising new ways to make bus travel easier for people who have visual or hearing impairments. Passengers can find it difficult to identify the number or destination of their bus, know where and when to get off or hear important on-board announcements. The competition is being run by the government-funded organisation Transport Systems Catapult and was launched by the minister at a school in Milton Keynes, where pupils are taking part. By Ashley Evans
Intertronics introduce the new BlueWave® Fast Cure UV LED Flood System
- The new BlueWave® LED Flood System from Intertronics is a large format lamp for UV/visible light curing, enabling larger production components to be cured with LED technology. By Peter Swanson
Iot mbed OS workshops - ARM deliver rapid prototyping for Internet of Things - from hype to reality
- ARM have taken the first steps to turn the IoT hype into a reality with the launch of their IoT mbed device platform. Register your interest to participate in regional training workshops to understand how to drive the mbed IoT OS at: http://www.techUK-e.Net/IoTmbed.aspx By Ashley Evans
British Engineering Excellence Awards 2014 - The Winners!
- The BEEAs once again delivered an insight to all that is great about British engineering and technology. No hype. Real innovation demonstrating the creativity of the UK’s technology sector. By Ashley Evans
Internet of Cons
- Take a lot of unrelated and minimally related things such as passive RFID, ZigBee, Wireless Sensor Networks and hobbyist micro-controllers and give them a grand new name such as the Internet of Things. Instantly you can claim it is a substantial market already and set to be much bigger in future if only because you will shovel other things into the definition. How about bouncy toys and spaceships? Another nice trick is to give cumulative sales on the false assumption that nothing is ever thrown away: the figures look much bigger. Sell it all as "The Next Big Thing". You can unload a lot of reports and consultancy on the back of that. By Peter Harrop
The UK Company Pavilion at electronica, Munich, Nov 11th-14th
- Complimentary invitation for techUK Members Register at: http://electronica.easy2partner.com/2014.aspx By Ashley Evans
internet of things
Latest Library Documents
Emerging_technologies-Innoavate UK Strategy_2014-2018
- The UK has one of the best research bases in the world. It is a fertile source of new knowledge, discovery and invention, helping to
The Current and Future Role of Technology Centres in the UK - Dr. Hermann Hauser
- The 21st Century will be a time of rapid innovation and technological change that will be spurred on by the grand challenges that we face, including climate change
- UK Export Finance If you are planning to export goods or services from the UK then it is likely youâ€™ll need some form of guarantee or insurance
- For centuries, British industry has worked to develop, produce and export great British technology. For us, technology is a way of life - it always
The Intellectual Property Office - Report - Supporting Innovation
- â€œIn advanced economies like the UKâ€™s, innovation is crucial to competitive edge. That makes Intellectual Property (IP) policy an increasingly important tool for stimulating economic growth.â€ Professor Ian
FROM SOCIAL MEDIA
techUK represents the companies and technologies that are defining today the world that we will live in tomorrow. More than 850 companies are members of techUK. Collectively they employ more than 500,000 people, about half of all tech sector jobs in the UK. These companies range from leading FTSE 100 companies to new innovative start-ups. The majority of our members are small and medium sized businesses. techUK is the trading name for Information Technology Telecommunications and Electronics Association, a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England number 1200318.
10 St Bride Street
020 7331 2000
020 7331 2040
@ techUK 2014 |
Terms & Conditions