UKTI Pavilion and Meeting Brokerage at productronica 2015
This is an advanced notice to let you know that techUK are planning to host a UK Pavilion and Meeting Brokerage service at productronica in Munich this November. This will be the first time that techUK have run this service at productronica and builds on our previous successes at electronica in previous years.
Those of you who have visited electronica in the past and have used the Pavilion and Meeting Brokerage will know how valuable this is, not only to rest your feet for a while with a fresh cup of coffee or a cup of English tea, but also to be able to pre-book meetings with other delegates who are attending the show.
techUK are currently seeking expressions of interest from the electronics production industry prior to final confirmation from the UKTI.
- Arrange private one-to-one business meetings
- Your personal meeting schedule and meeting place
- Promote your Company’s capability
- Invite your customers and partners for business meetings & collaborations
- Connect with visiting and exhibiting companies from China, Japan, USA, India, Belgium, Holland, Germany and more
- Trade leaflets display options will be available
If you are planning to attend productronica this year and would like more information about how to register for the Pavilion, then contact Ken Ball, techUK’s Head of the Electronics Programme at: